Tag Heuer TAG Heuer Formula 1 Calibre 16 Automatic Steel and Ceramic Chronograph
- Dial Material: Brushed black ceramic fixed bezel with silver tachymeter scale and red “TACHYMETER” lettering / Anthracite sunray dial with printed white minuterie on the flange / Calibre 16
- Material: 5-row fine-brushed, polished steel and brushed black ceramic bracelet
- Clasp: Fine-brushed steel double safety clasp and “racing suit” extension
- Type: Calibre 16 Automatic Chronograph
- Details: Polished hand-applied indexes with luminescent markers
TAG Heuer’s time-tested Calibre 16 fuels this racing-inspired Formula 1 chronograph, for intrepid technical capability with a polished, ultramodern aesthetic. Featuring an anthracite dial, red-tipped accents, and steel and ceramic bracelet, this versatile watch is a street-smart standout, designed for followers of F1, the world’s most demanding motorsport.
|Name||TAG Heuer Formula 1 Calibre 16 Automatic Steel and Ceramic Chronograph|
|Sub Type||Men's Watches|
Legendary precision. TAG Heuer has championed precision timekeeping since 1860, with a reputation for watches that excel in the most rigorous endeavors. Legendary for its groundbreaking chronographs and its role in motorsports history, TAG Heuer is recognized the world over for pushing boundaries in technical innovation, Swiss accuracy and fashion-forward luxury, earning the loyalty of those who face the challenges of sport—and life—with energy, style and unbridled passion. In 1962, John Glenn made the first manned US space flight wearing a Heuer timepiece. Back on earth, motorsports icons like Juan Manuel Fangio, Steve McQueen and Ayrton Senna each trusted his TAG Heuer on the track. Whether racing, cycling, on the field, in the ocean or climbing the highest peak, TAG Heuer continues to make history with watches and chronographs bearing legendary names like Carrera, Autavia, Formula 1, Aquaracer, Link and Monaco—timepieces as capable and outstanding as the people who wear them.